top of page

Private Project/Special Participating Entity Permitting

Private projects subject to the discretionary authority of the City of Woodland, City of Davis, City of West Sacramento, City of Winters, and the County of Yolo should use the forms below to apply for use of the Yolo HCP/NCCP permits. Special Participating Entities (SPEs) should also use these forms, but should read the SPE policy carefully before starting the application process. Please refer to the permitting guide for assistance with completing the forms.

Private Project Forms
bottom of page