top of page

Public Project Permitting

Public projects led by the City of Woodland, City of Davis, City of West Sacramento, City of Winters, and the County of Yolo should use the form below to report use of the Yolo HCP/NCCP permits. Please refer to the permitting guide for assistance with completing the form.

Public Project Forms
bottom of page